London Quant is about seminars in quant investment practice.
We hold approximately six Evening Seminars per year in the City of London. They are announced on the front page of this website. Our Evening Seminars are free, but you must register to attend them.
Our Spring Seminar is held every year in May in central London and is announced on the website. Spring Seminars are one-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
Our Autumn Seminar is held every year in September in either Oxford or Cambridge and is announced on the website. Autumn Seminars are two-and-a-half-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
- Speaker: Ashley Lester PhD | Head of Multi-Asset Research at Schroders
- Date: 13th March 2018 - 18:30 Place: BlackRock, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL
- Topic: Optimal Blending of Smart Beta & Multifactor Portfolios
- Speaker: Igor Yelnik | ADG Capital Management
- Date: 10th October 2017 - 18:30 Place: BAML, The Haberdashers' Hall
- Topic: Right Turn. Over - by Igor Yelnik
Autumn Seminar - September 2017
Sunday 10th - Wednesday 13thTo Register, click here (more…)
- Speaker: Dimitris Melas | Global Head of Equity Research at MSCI
- Date: 13th June 2017 - 18:30 Place: Thomson Reuters, Canary Wharf
- Topic: Bridging the Gap: Adding Factors to Passive and Active Allocations - by Anil Rao, Raman Aylur Subramanian, Dimitris Melas