London Quant is about seminars in quant investment practice.
We hold approximately six Evening Seminars per year in the City of London. They are announced on the front page of this website. Our Evening Seminars are free, but you must register to attend them.
Our Spring Seminar is held every year in May in central London and is announced on the website. Spring Seminars are one-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
Our Autumn Seminar is held every year in September in either Oxford or Cambridge and is announced on the website. Autumn Seminars are two-and-a-half-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
- Speaker: Giuliano De Rossi | Head of the European Quantitative Research team at Macquarie - London
- Date: 10th April 2018 - 18:30 Place: BlackRock, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL
- Topic: Big is beautiful: How data from email receipts can help predict company sales
- Speaker: Ashley Lester PhD | Head of Multi-Asset Research at Schroders
- Date: 13th March 2018 - 18:30 Place: BlackRock, 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL
- Topic: Optimal Blending of Smart Beta & Multifactor Portfolios
- Speaker: Igor Yelnik | ADG Capital Management
- Date: 10th October 2017 - 18:30 Place: BAML, The Haberdashers' Hall
- Topic: Right Turn. Over - by Igor Yelnik