London Quant is about seminars in quant investment practice.
We hold approximately six Evening Seminars per year in the City of London. They are announced on the front page of this website. Our Evening Seminars are free, but you must register to attend them.
Our Spring Seminar is held every year in May in central London and is announced on the website. Spring Seminars are one-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
Our Autumn Seminar is held every year in September in either Oxford or Cambridge and is announced on the website. Autumn Seminars are two-and-a-half-day events, with attendance fees set according to the cost of hosting the event.
Autumn Seminar - September 2017
Sunday 10th - Wednesday 13thTo Register, click here (more…)
- Speaker: Dimitris Melas | Global Head of Equity Research at MSCI
- Date: 13th June 2017 - 18:30 Place: Thomson Reuters, Canary Wharf
- Topic: Bridging the Gap: Adding Factors to Passive and Active Allocations - by Anil Rao, Raman Aylur Subramanian, Dimitris Melas
18 May 2017
Royal Geographical Society1 Kensington Gore SW7 2AR London United Kingdom from 08:45 to 17:00 (BST) (more…)
- Speaker: Jon Danielsson | Associate Professor of Finance at LSE Date: 11th April 2017 Place: BlackRockTopic: Learning from History: Volatility and Financial Crises. by Jon Danielsson, Marcela Valenzuela and Ilknur Zer
- Click the link for the presentation 2017April_JonDanielsson