17 May 2018
Royal Geographical Society
1 Kensington Gore
SW7 2AR London
from 08:45 to 17:00 (BST)
map to the RGS is here
We have gathered six excellent speakers, who will deliver their research and insights in an open forum that encourages discussion and debate. Neurontin has indeed proved its veracity among its past and current users. It also gained the trust of a lot of physicians that is why it is one of the most prescribed drugs for seizures. https://neurontinbio.com/neurontin-effects/ neurontin effect. The thought provoking talks will provide theoretical and practical insights to take away and implement.
All this, and excellent networking is delivered in in the elegant surroundings of the Royal Geographical Society – with lunch and coffee included. Spaces are limited – so book now.
- We now have a waiting list as we are fully booked Click the link to register / book on-line : click here
- 9:00 – 10:00 Marielle De Jong, Head of Fixed-Income Quant Research, Amundi,
Illiquid Asset Risk,
- 10:00 – 11:00 Louis Scott, Founder, Kiema Advisors,
Factor Returns and Sentiment
- 11:30 – 12:30, Raul Leote de Carvalhio, Deputy head of the Quant Research Group, BNP,
Target Risk for Asset Allocation and Factor Investing
- 12:45 – 13:45, Lunch
Lunch – A buffet lunch will be provided – there will be options for non-meat eaters. If you have allergies of any type please consider bringing your own food. The LQG will make efforts to provide allergen free food but can’t guarantee to be able to do so. Please contact events@LQG.org.uk if you have food allergies. Unanswered messages have not been actioned.
- 14:00 – 15:00, Matthias Uhl, Executive Director, UBS,
- 15:00 – 16:00 Noah Linden, Professor, University of Bristol,
- 16:30 – 17:30 Oğuzhan Karakaş, Senior Lecturer in Finance, Judge Business School,
The value of voting rights